Sweet Almond Oil
Ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic practices have used almond oil for centuries to help soothe and soften the skin and to treat minor wounds and cuts. Today, it’s not uncommon to find almond oil in a wide variety of cosmetic and beauty products.
* Reduce skin irritation & help dry skin.
* Calms inflammation and acne.
* Almond oil can be used to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin when it's looking a bit dull or tired due to its Vitamin A & Omega 3 content.
* Stimulates collagen production
* Evens Skin Tone and Improves Complexion.
* Almond oil can protect your skin from the sun as well as reverse any damage or skin aging that has happened to your skin as a result of exposure to UV rays due to its Vitamin E content.
* Provides Anti-Oxidants.
* Reduces Stretch Marks.
* Hydrates skin by locking in moisture, keeping your skin glowing all day long.
* Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles.
* Promote Stronger Nails.
* Support Healthy Hair Growth.