Uses of Geranium essential oil date back to ancient Egypt when Pharaohs used Geranium oil to beautify skin. Thanks to a multitude of therapeutic properties as well as an intoxicating scent, Geranium essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy.
* Helps balance and enhance the complexion.
* Has uplifting properties that enhance the mood to reduce feelings of anxiety, nervousness, irritability, and sadness.
* Has astringent properties that cause the skin, tissues, and muscles to contract in order to leave the face and body looked clear, toned, and tightened.
* Stimulates and enhances overall circulation.
* Has anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties that may prevent viral infections.
* Facilitates the body’s elimination of toxins.
* Enhances digestion and reduce the chances of developing flatulence.