Coconut oil easily mixes with other oils, it's very light and acts as a natural emollient, easily penetrating the skin.
* Improves skin issues such as burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis and psoriasis. Coconut oil is wonderful as a face cleanser, moisturizer and sun screen, but also it can treat many skin disorders. The fatty acids in coconut oil reduce inflammation internally and externally and moisturize, making them a great solution for all types of skin conditions
* If you have dandruff or dry hair, coconut oil has the perfect fatty acids to help conditions. It keeps the hair lustrous and smooth.
* Coconut oil improves antioxidant levels and can slow aging.
* Reduce inflammation and arthritis due its high levels of antioxidants.
How To Use
You can simply apply it directly to your skin or as a carrier for essential oils or blends. Rubbing it into your skin right after you shower is especially beneficial. Coconut oil works as a great moisturizer and it has antimicrobial properties that will boost skin and hair health.
Some ways to use coconut oil for your skin and hair include
* Using as a natural skin moisturizer
* To naturally slow aging, take one tablespoon of coconut oil with antioxidant- rich berries for breakfast. You can also apply it directly to skin for additional health benefits and smoothing
* Treating dandruff: To get rid of dandruff and thicken hair, massage one tablespoon of coconut oil mixed with 10 drops of rosemary essential oil into your scalp for three minutes. Then shower 30 minutes later.