Argan oil comes from the kernels of Argan trees native to Morocco. When it comes to skin and hair health, it’s a cosmetic powerhouse.
* Helps with the wounds and burns healing processes. Help treat skin infections, bug bites and skin rashes.
* Supports the healing of atopic dermatitis as it regenerates the lipid barrier of the epidermis (upper skin surface).
* Protects the skin against UV-B, decreasing the biosynthesis of melanin and can be of great help in hyperpigmentation disorders. Argan oil has been used for centuries in Morocco as a cosmetic oil for maintaining a light complexion.
* Vitamin E is a main anti-oxidant component of Argan oil which induces the production of more collagen and elastic fibers. This helps in decreasing skin aging, improving skin elasticity and maintaining its integrity.
* Anti-oxidants especially Vitamin E found in Argan oil can decrease the skin aging process related to estrogen loss in postmenopausal women.
How To Use
Nighttime Moisturizer: Pour a drop or two into your palm to warm. Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck.
Skin Toner: Apply 2-4 drops to your toner.
Exfoliant: Mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar with few drops of Argan oil in your hand. Rub into your face in a circular motion for 2-4 minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Acne Remedy: Place a drop in the palm of your hand and dab into problem area. Mix with tea tree oil for added effectiveness.
Stretch Marks Remedy: Warm 2-3 drops in your palms and gently rub on your hips, thighs, stomach and other problematic areas.
Lip Conditioner: Apply 1-2 drops on your lips and wipe off the extra.
Foot treatment: Rub few drops onto your feet, paying special attention to problem areas, and cover with a pair of cotton socks to give the oil the time to work. Leave it for at least 20 minutes or preferably overnight.
Leave-in Conditioner: Warm a drop in your palms and pass your fingers through your hair, paying special attention to the ends .Then massage another drop into your scalp.
Overnight Deep Conditioning Treatment: Warm 4–10 drops in your hands before massaging into your scalp. Continue applying all the way to the ends, twist and place a shower cap on top. Your natural body heat retained in the shower cap will help the oil to penetrate, while keeping your pillowcase free of oil. In the morning, wash your hair, rinsing until all residues are gone.
Nail and Cuticle Treatment
Rub into the nail bed and cuticle. Leave on until all nails have been treated. Wash and rinse thoroughly and then apply polish as desired.