Why you need to invest in a facial steamer ASAP
Do I need to invest in a facial steamer? YES you do!
WHAT DO THEY REALLY DO?
- Open your pores
- Allowing product to penetrate deeper
- At the end they help reveal smaller pores and brighter looking skin
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AT HOME STEAMING?
- Increases blood circulation to the skin by raising the skin’s internal temperature, which allows oxygen to flow to the surface and feed the skin cells with new nutrients.
- The increased blood flow promotes collagen and elastin production, which results in firmer, younger looking skin
- Hydration is a huge benefit of steaming, but it’s important to catch it within the 60 sec window after stopping the steam.
- Once the moisture evaporates that can quickly turn into dehydration because skin cells need water to live
- Be sure to apply an alcohol free toner or a serum and moisturizer right after steaming
- By softening the outer layer of the skin, steaming enhances the penetration of any active ingredients used afterwards
WHERE DOES A FACIAL STEAMER FALL IN MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE ORDER?
- Cleanse, steam, apply serum and then moisturize
- Most people think of steamers as a way to soften and open pores, but that’s not the case at all, pores aren’t like doors.
- They help make extractions easier to prevent stressing the skin too much
SO HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- The steam increases the temperature of your skin, which then heats the debris/ oil deposits clogging your pores. The debris is usually the consistency of hard butter, but the heat can help melt it to soft butter. Once your pores are open its much easier to clean and decongest your skin. The debris will only stay soft as long as your skin is still moist.
STEAM ONCE TO TWICE AND WEEK AND PREPARE TO WONDER HOW YOU EVER LIVED WITHOUT ONE.